Construction Project Manager
Job description Includes, but not limited to the following.
1. Oversee projects after the contract stage to completion.
2. Build schedules for projects and coordinate with trade partners.
3. Coordinate with the management team, and schedule in house crew for different phases of work to be completed.
4. Must have the ability to correspond with clients and answer questions throughout various phases of the project.
5. Strong computer skills/basic to intermediate ability using Microsoft office eg. word, excel etc..
6. Must have that go getter attitude.
7. Must be team oriented.
8. Strong attention to detail.
9. Exceptional customer service skills.
10. Clean driving record/insurable.
11. Strong community resources is a huge plus.
12. Must be able to accurately estimate materials.
13. Must be able to accurately read construction drawings.
Requirements/ Experience needed: The right candidate must have at least 5 years of experience in residential construction management.
Salary pay negotiable based on experience. This is not an entry level position. Employee benefit package, PTO. Strong references required.
Apply by submitting your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 701.955.8670 Ext #2 for questions and ask for Jay